Thursday, April 16, 2009

Time



a random photo took at Jocelyn's condo park.

Spare me more times plssssssssss!
  • to do assignments
  • to prepare my final exam
  • to watch dramas
  • to take 8 hours sleep everyday
  • to work in event job
  • and finally......for me to hang out wif my friendssss! AHHHH........!
guess wat? I didnt hang out for 1 week d, is 1 week exactly! 
not even just a simple lunch. sob**
and the worst thing is.....i dun think i have time for another 3 weeks too, coz my timetable is full! wth?? Final exam is Killer........

I think many of you had been start complaining me in.....MIA!!
SORRY~~~~~~I wan to hang out and Miss u all toooooo! but....erghhh~~

p/s: Iris and Fui Yee....Im sorry coz i cant celebrate the graduation party wif u gals....even i know it might be the last.....but there are still tons of works in my hands right now, so i can't leave it just like that. SO SORRY! heart*

p/s: to ric......I dun meant to ffk, sorry for disappointed u always! and also......showed u my bad mood quite often recently. I'm bad =( but sometimes, i just...wan to be, hehe! Thanks for understanding me always. Well..... i will try my best to spare more time for u k? k? All the best to your interview on tmr ^^v  heart*

xoxo


No comments: