Saturday, April 18, 2009

Bubba Gumps


After staying home for long.....finally I WENT OUT!!! (for 1 nite)

Friends,
Taste of alcohols,
Volumes of music,
Oxygen out of my home,
and the smell of youuuuuu.........

No one can actually understand how much I'm DESPERATE FOR IT......AHHHHH!

A new place for us....

Bubba Gumps @ Sunway Pyramid

A recommended place i would say. Nice and comfort environment which playing R&B music wif low volume.....the decoration are more into HardRock style....and the foods, haha...not yet try! will try it nxt time and tell u guys k?  ^^v



Souvenir corner

Man of the nite.
from top left: Ming, ric, Zhi Siang, yi ming, vinc, wahzai.


didn't see me for a week....start miss me huh?
haha


Zhi Siang
look charming. Thumb up** 


heart* heart* 


SATISFACTION!!!!!!!!!! ah~~~



Vincent & ric


buddy


Cheers!

zhi siang & me


in love!
wif my beers,
and 4 sure...my prince R. too =x

noob eyes


Stop forrest stop!
This is a signboard which we use to stop the waiters to serve our table when we needs!

and "Run Forest Run".
it means...... "Get lost pls"!! lol

oh well, have to go back for assignments again. 
sob sob.

xoxo

No comments: