Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Intel PC Guru



Welcome to Intel PC Guru! smile**
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.....i had been repeating the same sentence for more than 100,000 x 100 times after working 3 days in PC fair........my sexy voice and my little short cute legs are all injury. haha....kidding! 
But i really feel painful with the stupid heels....standing 8 hours a day! can die.


A snapshot b4 our make-up and uniform.

Break time
Jocelyn and me

Intel Presenters.
I cant remember their name seriously....haha!
 Coz too many of them and as u all know I'm damn poor in memorizes ppl's name and face!
the only 1 that i can remember is.....Ben (2nd left)
He is a super funny guy that i ever met. EXTREME 1.

keep teasing him....hahahaha! no cure

the guy who keep bullying by Ben until we laugh nonstop.

his face? lol

we =)


Intel + Sony 
me, jocelyn, angel, serene, xx, jill
(sandal time) ^^v

end of the event.
Packing....and go home =)

Some photos from an unknown photographer. Thanks alot!

me

Yung Chieh, Me


Serene, Angel

Yung Chieh

4 of us =)

Well, working is not that bad for all actually....especially making alot of friends in workplace. I enjoyed working with Intel team everytime....coz they are so much friendly and fun compare to others. Maybe I'm lucky....I'm introduced by Jeff to the company and have been working 4 years part-time job for them since 2006 when Core 2 Dual launched. Now....i think I'm the oldest among the all....sob sob!

I learned alot of things, gain alot of experiences and met alot of friends too.....especially my dear friend "KAREN"! Surprised?
 Hahaha.....she is so lucky coz she met me there!

But.....this might be my last time working at PC fair
coz I'm going to graduate so so so SOON!
I DON'T WANNNNNN

 AHHHHH....i love In2, i love Intel and i love all of u!!

xoxo

No comments: