Friday, September 19, 2008

Italianist @ Sunway Pyramid

Took dinner at Italianist before Eric leave to miri yesterday,
the foods were extremely awesome i can say
can u imagine,
3 ppls taking 4 ppl's meal
+ jz come back from dinner de Me...
swt swt~
try to explore our tummy!

Anyway thx 4 eric's bill.
finally i can REALLY feel the good from u,
even though u say u treat me good (is bad actually) all de time....
Ehem~

Maybe he start felt guilty for wat he had done,
so try to repay me when every semester is end.
lol~

Eric's friend Ming

Evil eric but not today =p

Opposite personality of us in the picture

Picture of the day
Award of the year from Me.
This is super duple extremely good....yummy

oh my shrimp spaghetti

and lastly
pizza pizza pizza
****************

After tat,
continue our party time at Bar Celona
join wif ming's college friends and bla bla~
feel happy to play,
but my mood was ..... down,
too bad and too sad
my heart was keep bleeding inside,
unstoppable bleeding!
even now......

Sorry for Everyone and thanks 4 the cheers
dont worry, im fine
took some pics there but not from my cam
coz forgot my camera and left behind at home.
zzzzzz!
will upload if i can get the pics k?
xoxo





No comments: