Wednesday, July 7, 2010

I love Weekend :)


Since we were kind of celebrating our 16th Monthsary (or just making excuse to have a holiday), Rain's mom had offered us 1 night stay at Mutiara Hotel for free :)


Journey to...
the sky is so bright and just nice to take a picture

room sweet room

look at his face.....yiiiii~


World Cup Fever~

In house Buffet
he just can't wait to finish them as he was too hungry for rushing whole day in the office.
So cute.

yum yum


this is terrible Spicy and I'm just too full to finish it. Greedy*
(Mr. Tay don't want to help me finish them. hmph)

Look at the Desert King
Soooooooooooooo 'Tam Jiak'

Opps....he learned how to act cute & pity too. lol

Pretend*
I don't like cakes actually. Eieww, is sweet~


My Awesome Bf :)


Time to go home :(


Have enjoyed my super great weekend with him even though it just a short while for us.......BECAUSE......somebody woke up at the nxt morning of 7am, left me in the hotel alone and go photo shooting AGAIN!!
=.=!




No comments: