Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Bitter gourd soup


The reason I'm getting Round and Round :)

Since ever i left my home sweet home..........I have been missing Puchong's bitter gourd soup Sooooo dammn de MUCHHHHH!

The little frog of me didn't know that....beside of Puchong, there is a city (is kampung actually), have SUPER DUPLE DELICIOUS bitter gourd soup too.
OMF GOSHHHHH~~
I don't where exactly it is....But it is in JB!



Look at this!!!!
Hungry?
I can tell you this is super crazy YUMMY!!!!

Bitter gourd soup
My 5 stars recommended

3 layer pork with juicy pork oil inside.
Thumbs Up*

Taufu
It will melt inside your mouth just like an ice cream. Gosh~

The reason why he always be my Awesome bf :)
(opps, I was too busy of eating and forgot to take picture for myself)

Ho Chiak!
xoxo



No comments: