Tuesday, September 22, 2009

JB Sept


Say hi to Desmond !

teddy from darlin

a girly frame in his room

First of all, Rain's mom Birthday.
Attended rain's mom birthday when i reach JB on first day.
Have a great fun dinner there =) and I'm glad to be there on time.

Heading to restaurant after rain finish worked and fetch the 2 sisters from skool.
There have been a long time i didnt step into highskool, since the day i graduated i guess. Emm.....suddenly think of my highskool' friends!

Rain's sisters
Jasmine and Jessica

designing our own cake at secret recipe.

Happy Birthday!

all of us

Sat, went for movie Final Destination at Jusco Terbau.

b4 heading to movie and feel free to camwhoring at office.
^^

moi of the day.
wat the....i jz realized his "V" signal behind me now!! Sigh...

us

well, had my 1 week fun at JB, and now....is time to start my working life again!
Gambateh!!


you know you love me
xoxo


No comments: