Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Iris 23rd Birthday


Is Iris birthday =)
Discover a place to celebrated her birthday at Skybar.
and we really really enjoyed the nite ^^v

view from skybar
(as a malaysian, this is my first time taking photo of "twin tower")
adui~

a MUST snapshot wif de birthday queen "Iris"

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU SEXIER

Fuiyee, Iris

Well, i know it will be a shame...
but im still going to tell all of u that this was my first time i visited to Skybar. heee.....

pool view

i feel like swimming after few glass of wine =/

and Danar, our act cute session.
pls ready to puke ^^




me, yen and fy

love tis pic

Birthday Queen of the day =)

Mmm....yummy!

Cheers!

we were finally in 4 after soooo long.....


I'm too excited to finish the whole bottle
(for photo purpose only ^^)

end up......
(yes, for photo purpose again too ^^)

The real drunkard of the day will be showing on nxt!
ngek ngek =P

here she is....
Can't deny....the honor goes to our Miss Tan Chaih Yen.
A super good poser!!!
wahahaha =D

That's all for today.....bye!

p/s: I'm sorry for my photos quality due to my stupid setting on the camera tat day. ish ish!

Good Nitez everyone~
xoxo

No comments: