Thursday, May 28, 2009

Republic (Labor Day)


I wonder how long i have been stop clubbing after my last time at.......? I can't even recall back when and where it was.......Amazing huh ^^v (getting older i think =.=)

Now, I'm more enjoying squeezing with all my friends and having our drinking session with the poker cards at the small corner of bar.....while Republic is our spotted place for now =)

I can't remember when were those photos taken on? Last few week i think......Opps ya, was almost a month.......day b4 Labor day. 
Having our fun time at Republic @ Pyramid =)


semangat!

dun be too surprised with my stupid act...i guess u guys had  been use to it rite?
lalala~

well, this is a funny + stupid couple
always did some stupid stuff in front of us......sigh!
dun make me jealous eiii***


same to this.....S.O.T = SOT !!!
but they are sweet /.\


and danar....our first bridal "Ally Eiw"
chill gal....be grow up abit k?
 Going to get marry soon and be ppl's wife, stop acting cute again pls! lol


our prisoner gal finally released.
I will keep this and show it to "oeo" dun worry ^^v
Just come and beg me! lol


all the gals.....Opps, Hennie is missing. 
sorry for forgotten u ya. hehe

p/s: I'm sure i will miss the time after 10 or 20 years in the future while I'm looking back all those photos. 18-22 years old, this is my most happiest time ever i think........thanks to all of my friends.......is ALL.....who brought me the joy and happiness.......neither sad too......coz without you all, i wont grow, i wont appreciated my life, i wont know how wonderful about life and also......wont know what is "Happiness" exactly meant and how fun it could be!
I LOVE ALL OF YOU !!!!
*sincere*
AHHHHHHHHHH~~~

Till then.....

p/s: for whom tat are still drinking there like nobody, be cheers!
no one love you....but we Do. Always!

Always love u
xoxo

No comments: