Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Fraser Hill


Wait, before i start blogging, may i know WHY THE WEATHER SO HOT NOWADAYS?

Went to Bukit Tinggi last saturday with Yen and her college's friends since i got 1 MONTH holiday and not going where at all.....sob sob. Planned to go Bali at first.....but guess wat? I bought the flight ticket exactly during my final exam week.....wtf? Hate college announced our final exam timetable last minutes always.....and end up me staying at home and sitting for the finals while sibling were happily enjoy holidays in Bali.
wt, wt, wtf???

well, lazy to describe the whole journey.....but overall was fun ^^  especially the few monkeys. You know who you are huh? lol



Regina with the entrance tickets.....wohuu~finally we are here!

danar.....here it's. Love this picture alot*
France Village @ Bukit Tinggi. 

here....another love pic ^^
Jaynee, Emery, me, yen



Look at this.....these are the monkeys i talked about.
Camwhoring together. Gao wek!! lol

somemore....review back the picture together AGAIN! 
lol


Time we reach....11:53am


Our giant Pizza. so damn big!
yummy *thumb up*


try to act tall beside me.....ish!

fernie, me, regina, yen, emery =)


View from tower


Innocent gal act Ah Lian*
hahaha......so cute~


wuwu~  T.T


heading to Japanese Village.





Group photo =)
top left: Regina, Jaynee, Fernie, me, Boon, RongJiang, yen, sean, Emery, JayJie, ChanHeng, CheeWee. Oh gosh, finally i name out all the names. hehe^^


haha, pls forgive us......ppl without childhood memories is like tat!

2 poser. lovely*


chan Heng and Boon. 
2 disgusting Gay. yuackz~


Entertain ourself while we got nothing to do =.=
Emery try to blowed up my scarf so i can run like an indian gal in the movie.
 swt x 100 times. hahaha~


this picture got angle prob. Look at CV and Emery's legs. lol
small gal always get bully.....T.T


wuwuwu~  T.T


Monkeys pee everywhere......here it prove!

and guess wat? After those monkey pees, we gals actually trying to do so; while im so excited wanna run over there and pose, i passed my camera to ChanHeng and......it, 
FALL DOWNNNNNN!!!!!
T___________________T

As u all know......it's my life.
 My BELOVED CAM!
ahhhhhhhhhhhh~~~~

Here it's. Look at the lens. Totally gone~ T.T



Bali gone, Bobby gone, camera gone.....what else?
T.T

BAD LUCK....stay away from me PLS!

xoxo


No comments: