Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Bobby's Passing


Bobby

Yesterday, we mourn your passing, at age 10, you have had a long life, but, i felt it's short. You were amazing, your were strong, everyone would say.
I am full of regret tat i never spent more time to you in recent years.

Yesterday, when i was in the clinic. Looking toward the doctor injection for him, i was just..............Helpless! What can i do was just crying over and over again.........!!! (such an useless i am)

I'm Sorry!

p/s: dear Bobby, I'm sorry i didn't let u see me nor see your last face when doctor 
did Euthanasia for u....I'm so sorry! i don't have brave to see u and i don't have face to see u too.........coz i dun have any better way to help u beside this. 

I had try to do my best to safe u eventhough i know u are actually suffering from pain at the past few month. He can't walk, can't control his pees, can't poo for few days, can't see, and the worst thing was his stomach was getting bigger and bigger! I try to feed him medicines and do cleaning for him everyday. This is suffering for him i know, but i still stop mom from doing euthanasia to him coz i believed he will be fine soon.
But......it doesn't! until the worms actually started coming out! .........


Rest in peace Bobby, you will always be remembered and missed.

always love u
xoxo


No comments: