Monday, May 18, 2009

1 week in JB


danarr.....I'm back ^^v
Didn't updated my blog for more than a week i think.....
ahhhhhhhhh, I'm Sorry!!!!
(even the laziest eric updated more often than me)

1 week memories
*heart you*

Went to JB last Monday since i got 1 month holidays.....keke! I spent my 1 week time and have my most normal life in the past 3 years there too, haha.....guess wat?....I go bed b4 12am and wake up b4 8am EVERY MORNING!!! and, and, and.......Amazingly, I have my breakfast for EVERY MORNING too!!! AHHHHHHHHHH~~~~ believes it??? Haha, this is so crazy for me i know....but, Opps! I did it =) 



snapshots in office. 

Followed him to the office the other day since his mom wan me to go (I'm not a glue gf ok? hehe^^). Was doing nothing there while he was busying drawing the pictures to clients so we can go home early and walk walk and have my favorites crabs. ( Ish ish....i start miss the duck yolk crabs. AWESOME!!!) And then, as usual i will grab my cam out and "click clark" like nobody else while his dad actually sitting at the side of the office. slapslap**

And dah....my 1 week time fly like 1 hour. sobsob T.T

I miss the time i see u when i open and close my eyes every morning and nite,
I miss the time we have our breakfast together even u r so cool* to me,
I miss the time waiting you home every evening,
I miss the time we watching movie at nite until i fall sleep!
I miss the time we camwhoring like nobody else,
and I most miss the time u hugging meeee.....!
T.T


xoxo



No comments: