Monday, March 9, 2009

F8 @ Poppy


Sometimes,
when u r just too boring and wan to figure out someone that can hang out, it was just too hard for u to find ONE!

but sometimes,
when u trying to stay home and wan to be a homie gal, all the seduction will start coming to you! 

Is like W.T.H?????????????????
(friends.....stop seducing me please!!!)

Anyway....i keep telling ppl around that i wan to be a homie girl from now!!!!
but guess wat??? everyone gave me the same answer......
 "KERRINE.....this is IMPOSSIBLE, DUN LIE TO YOURSELF PLS!"
hahaha

Do i look like such impossible to change?
Actually, I would "like to" or "willing to" stay at home if there is something for me to do.
Or maybe.....i just need "someone" that can actually make me feel more warm to stay at home rather than enjoying the colorful life outside the door.

So....please don't simply judge me ^^
U guys better wait and see...i can do it 1 day!!!
(Jen said......when i having my little evil kids tat time. swt!)


and Yes.....I partying again! LOL
 I DUN WAN TO~~~~~ 
but sometimes.....i just force to socialized, and i enjoyed it actually....kekeke.


Another day out with my Primary skool friends @ Poppy
p/s: how many of u actually will still keep in touch wif your primary skool friends or even kindergarten's friends like me??
wahahaha.....yea, I'm always proud of it.


all my ladies friends =)
Money, ally, steph, me, lily, tira


and the gentleman =)
chuan xin, anson, vinc, wazai

and this.....kind of my childhood buddy
we are neightbour since we are kindergarten i think. 

Ally....a lucky gal who start joining us in highskool.
hahaha


ahh....pinch 1 time pay 5k please. lol

just punch if u dare =X


I wish....REALLY WISH....!
8 of us can club together for 1 time.
Abee, Hennie, Tiffa.......wat the hell u gals DOING????


he is so lucky. 


my disgusting gay friends....ish. lol
(jz for fun)

haha....sorry to post this pic......Coz im so in love wit it!
(we just act to be)
not the way he looking at....but, is the expression i act.
I LOOK SO INNOCENT! lol 

 
well well.....no more clubbing! haha.
(for 2 weeks k?)

You know you love me
xoxo


No comments: