Sunday, March 8, 2009

Chivalry Event



Live With Chivalry Event @ Euphoria
A well organized event and awesome party i would say. Thanks ken for the party ticket and also my wild gf that brought me here. You gals are so so so cool and HOTs that nite. 
I never knew that u gals can be so WILD under the moonlight shadows~~lol
  
Regina, Yen, Nadia, Me
love this pic so much =) 

Ken, who spare me the ticket.
thanks alot.

Yen, Ken

Signature " To Freedom"

ladies of the nite.
Yen, regina, annie, zhi yun, dania, me, marcus
it seem like a foundation gathering for me. Meet most of my Inti's friends there.

Live With CHIVALRY

Joey from Channel V

Open ceremony

 a random show on the stage

Marcus and Yen

My gal....gone super wild that nite.
wohoo ^0^

the guys behind.....damn hyper!
and guess wat? we dun even know them actually. 
they just syok sendiri. lol

see my wild girl....she was SO NOTY!

hehe^^
can i swallow the guy at my left side?
but i think Regina love them more.....juz take it bah~ lol


opps....this is so HOT!




yess.....i love this pic.
coz my leg would nvr look this longgg ^^V

Danar....Hitz FM Rudy wif us.
He is soooo cute~


 ish.....i like his hat! 
and he looks like the chinese DJ "kk"


oh gosh....this is horrible.
A stranger who drunk and sleep on the roadside.
the noty yen not even care who he is and juz walk to his side and take photo with him.
swt kao kao to her!! She was SO DARE!!!!

p/s: there are still have many other pictures that i had post to my facebook. So, just check it out if u gals wan it......and i will give yen a copy too. Ask from her if u all wan k? Coz i dun think i will meet u all always. 
will miss u gals =)

gosh....it is 2:48am now. 
I had promised darling i will sleep early tonite.
and see....wat am i doing rite now?
NO CURE!

you know you love me
xoxo


No comments: