Saturday, March 14, 2009


Danarr~~~I'm back......juz wake up from drunk i think! hahaha~I got nothing to blog actually...but just feel like bull-shitting something. I'm feeling abit dizzy, happy, hyper, and little talkative now....but too bad...everyone is sleeping! Therefore, here is the only place that i can express something. But it's ok.....i don't feel alone even though I'm talking to myself now ^^

First of all.....I'm Sorry my little "driver"..... I think i always abuse u from lacking of sleep. I know it's not easy to waiting someone home till the late nite....especially when u need to work on the nxt day, but still....i always let u suffering from this. slap slap**

Just come back from a drinking section with my F8.....and guess wat?? I successed to make them get "DRUNK" AGAIN tonite.....huhu~ My F8 seem like getting more and more addicted to alcoholic now.....and Yes, I'm loving it....coz im bad friend always. lol

Beside, after 6 month of heart broken....finally, i saw my "past tense" tonite....wohoho! He just came and collect something from steph and sit for about 10 mins and say bye again....haha! We didn't talk much....3 sentences i think, is 3 lame sentences actually! F8 said he change alot.....but still....i can't feel it at all. Anyway, it's not that important for me anymore....coz "who care?"

Okay....i think i better go sleep now. Little Eric is come back to KL again....and yes...my tiring life will be begin again too. Sigh sigh! But...i still prefer him to be here....hehe.....coz I just like to complain all the time. Well, my first task is...wake up at 9am and take breakfast wif him tomorrow T.T (kill me plsssss)

xoxo

No comments: