Thursday, September 4, 2008

Merdeka Day

wohoo~
Everyone seem like enjoyed their Merdeka Day last weekend,
and of course
SAME TO ME TOO~

as my dear karen said....
"CANNOT LOST"
lol~

Thought will pass my merdeka nite at Abee's house
for her bro's wedding party
sad sad :(

not becoz of boring i wan to explain,
but jz due to my itchy legs
+
everyone were having party at de other side
arghhh~

I WAN PARTY TOO~

but end up,
i went to sunway pick my b**ch cousin Tiramisu (jkjk)
and meet eric and his friend at Pavillion too
hehe!
(thxs for de cal from eric, or else.....!!)

after tat,
went to POPPY and enjoy my the other half of nite over there~
Hooray~~

Had so much of fun tat nite,
dont know its caused by de alcoholic or wat?
coz i drank slightly too much compare to usual,
more than 2 glass i think....hahahaha!
(admit im not a good drinker)
and too bad,
no photo was taken on that nite =(
everyone were too hap maybe
and forgot de photo thinggy....hehe!

Anyhow,
something was missing on tat nite too,
which is my little dear KAREN

I MISS U MY DEAR

u dont know how much i miss u over here,
  • i dont know wat to do after my class everyday
  • dont know where to go
  • dont know where to eat
  • dont know who to party on sat nite
  • dont know which color suit me more when i spot something
  • dont know who can be my listener when im down
  • dont know where to stay when i dont feel like go home
  • dont know which to choose for my nail art
  • dont know who to share when i feel HAPs

and many many many More~

arghhhh~
faster come back and we go HAPs together AGAIN!!!!


No comments: