Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Genting Trip

ehem....finally i got something to blog =)

went to Genting last week b4 my little dear karen left to kk,

this should be our last trip i guess b4 she leave to London....

SOB SOB~~~

well, i had upload most of d pics in here and facebook my dear,

see, how nice i treat u =)

upload all the pic instead once u request it from me.

i will leave the comment blank of this pic to the owner herself!
coz i am totally SPEECHLESS~~~


haha....tis pic reminding me how we know each other.
Karen: Dont lan ci wif me, i tell u!
Kerrine: u think u look fierce to me?

okay,
no need to intro tis again~
coz from his face, we know he is Noobric Leong
muahahaha



can u see d difference between d both photos?
(his expresssion)
tis is the way he treat us all de time!


Guess this??
Autraman (how to spell?) and Batman at Genting =P



huggies~



Karen's friend



A proper picture



dear, u look so nice in tis pic even though your expression got abit........!
i like it like it
as i told u....eric's new cam lens seem like got abit .....ehem!
(shhh......cant tell him, later he proud wif himself again)



Jumping!!
i think we shoot this jumping pic everywhere we went!
nxt time we jump in Paris k?? LOL



act cold....zzz


r u sure u r cold??

haha... we both look like a real fighter.


Guess wat we doing ??

..................

..........

.....

..

.



adding extra choc powder from our own tupperware.....LOL

swt swt!!!



my dear, u jz over the 124cm,
still consider as short ok?? so, no point to do that.



ahhh....i am wondering wat we r doing there??
(dear, u still remember?)




annoying me..ish



opps....lan dou poh!!
she wil feel so happy when she is gambling!!!


keke.....i am thinking my strategic.


hehe....another nice pic u have.
the lens work rite?? ehemm


same to this....i like it =p

okay, thats all for d photos

others u can ask from eric when u r back k?
miss u and take care my dear.

muaxkzz

No comments: