Friday, June 25, 2010

TOdaY




Today:

Received a mail from Boss.
B: Anyone who use company's mobile phone to call Malaysia, please kindly type 018 before you make the call. Thank you.

( I'm de only one who call Malaysia.) FML

On the way to Meeting
Me: look at the top of Marina Sands, it looks so luxury!
B: Wow yeah! I treat you there if we can reach the sales target.
Me: Happy^^ (we almost reach)

Suddenly.....

B: Kerrine ah, to obtain the 2 million sales target, u cannot take leave from now onwards.
Me: @.@!!! FML

Virus
Me: I think my computer got virus. It take so long to load your file.
B: Because you always go to Facebook....that's why!

FML

Knock off
Me: hey boss, how can u promise the customer to done the job on monday? Designer is not coming on tomorrow.
B: What about you come early tomorrow and do it?
Me: FML




ps: I'm not complaining my Boss, but just, how can i ask so much of stupid question in a day?

FML


No comments: