Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Opps! I just celebrated my 23th B'Day


The summarizes of Kerrine's 23th.

Between, I'm freaking sleepy and not in the mood on making story now ^^v
so, just let the photos do it ya =D


A pre-celebration wif Eric Leong at Dome

How dare him...forgot my birthday and booked his flight a day b4 my b'day.
Hmph!

his silly face

Eric' friend from miri
Miss Vivian Chong

and this is.... Sushi i think :D


High tea session with yen and fy @ The Garden



In sick condition. fml

sis and yen

look at her face...so "tam jiak"
haha~

meee and fui yee

she looks sweet here :)

group pic of the day ^^v

the getting ladies Yen


Duple yummy BBQ steambot @ JB


nonstop eating



A "Heart Attack" surprised......when i saw him at airport

what happen to your HAIR darling? My homie boy GONE!!! gosh~
noooo, Noooo, NOOOOO!!!

Anyway,
Happy 11 month :)


ouch....i start miss my sandwich!!!!


and......Danar

We love Mac
anyone else?? ^^


Birthday Gift



wokay....till then!
I wish i will hardworking tmr. Room Cleaning.


Note: wishing my dear enjoy her trip at korea and come back EARLY!!!!


you know you love me
xoxo



No comments: