Sunday, December 13, 2009

I'm Graduated


Hi there....is time to blog again =)

and the title of blog is.....

I'M "OFFICIALLY GRADUATED"!!!!!
is like.....Finally huh? hahaha =D

I'm sure many of you have been waiting this for an age....
"When are u graduating?" Thousand of this question raised around me at the past few years.
and today....I'm proud to say I'm GRADUATED! ^o^v


Kerrine Law


thanks Wei coming all the way from Jb.
touching T.T

Hey my F8....Thanks for the bear!
and this photo is specially dedicated to all of u .
As in "SO WHAT? Ignore my convo wif just a bear? Hmph!


and yada yada....
A question impress me during my convo day from Steph.

Steph: where is your friends from college?
Me: why?
Steph: i didn't saw any of your friends taking photo wif u.
Me: errrr.....I HAVE!
Steph: So where?
Me: em...............


Here it is....
from right: Singser, Jane, moi
(the only best friends i have in college)

Guess what... this is the only and the only photo i have. fml
I do have friends in college, but i called most of them as in "hi bye friends".
I do hang alot wif my outsider friends as u can see, but in college, i didnt!
I sit alone in class most of time and i always be the first who step out from the class too.
I do contribute myself in class, but after class.....that's it!
Some ppl might called me "lanci"....But in fact, i just dunno how to communicates with them.
I wonder!


I like this pic. ALOT!
(p/s: regret i didnt pose like her....Envy! can put my face in?)
I'm super Genius? lol lol

Mum and me
The one i shud thanks the most!
thanks for everything that i cant even describe in wordings.
You are the Best Mum ever. Love u!

Steph's mum, sis, mom, me, steph.
Thanks for attending =)

Lastly, say bye to my assignments, say bye to my tests, and say bye to my Final!
Thanks Myself for being such a great person! lol

I'm officially graduated!

No comments: