Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Sept 2009


A small update about myself...

Snake-ing

opps! a little biatch here..
"but so what if I'm?" Cheers =x

I got my last paper's result today and....I'M PASS!!!!!!! ^o^v
(sorry to those who cursed me alot and disappointed u all once again =p)

Digi Event just ended.....and i got 11 days holidays from now!!! wohoo~

And i immediately felt so lost. What am i to do now while i only have 11 days to go to tidy up the mess i had been planned to cover it for a long time.


30-31 Sept - Shopping, movie, sing k....(since everyone holidays)
1 Sept - Drama + Processing my mess room (damn it)!
2 Sept - Meeting + Go back college 4 doc thingy.......and times for little e.
3 Sept - 1 presentation for coming event and packing my stuffs.
4-9 Sept - Flight to JB ( anyone? send me to airport? hehe)
10 Sept - Come back KL and another event start AGAIN!!! wtf?


yea, this is how my 11 days GONE!!!


So....stop complaining T.T
I DIDN'T ACT BUSY!!!!!!!!!!!! I SWEAR


miss all of you
xoxo


No comments: