Thursday, July 2, 2009

I'm Alive


Thousand of finally......I'mmmm ALIVE ^^
my yada bitches here.....start miss me? heee~~

Just done my midterm paper yesterday......is like wth???
I DUN KNOW HOW TO DO!! Arghhhh~
But as usual, she will sad for 15 mins and start forget everything again. slap*slap*
Ya, this is me "KERRINE LAW"......the useless gal ever!
but who care?
i love myself ^^V

been chilling here and there recently, but...no photos taken!
T.T
still figuring what camera i shud buy. DC or DSLR?
why can't i just be rich abit and can effort to buy both of them ^^?
haizzz, mia zui!

My spotted camera ^^v
"Leica M8 Special Edition White"


Damnn Eric showed me this stupid thingy! Erghhhh~
I'm sooooo in loveeeeeeeeee!
but it cost bout 882,000 yen ( RM32 k).......
I wont even effort to buy it even I sell myself!!!!!
swt

well, since talking about camera....
i would say tat my luck is getting BAD recently!

look at this.....
3 things that i can't live without them!

and now......
they are GONEEE TOGETHER by half year time!
WTF?

My phone speaker doesnt work, camera lense broke, and my lapie, cant even switch on!
Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh~~~
I really love them beside my turtle lapie.....!
Can anyone tell me WHY??? sobsob

but then, i got my new lapie and handphone now! heart*
(but still owe a camera)

I'm happy ^^.......but yet bloody heart pain too! T.T
I'm still prefer money smell.....wuwu~

till here....to be continue later!

xoxo



No comments: