Thursday, March 5, 2009

Random


I'm getting lazy and lazier,
Can anyone tell me WHY?
and try to cure me if u CAN! Pleaseeee~
assignments, homework, blogging........sob sob

But then, I'm getting hardworking too ^^
chatting, dramas, movies, shopping, partying.....
(i always do)

there are only 7 weeks more to end this sem,
 (hooray, holidays is coming ^^v)
and guess wat? 
I haven't start any of my assignment yet!!! WTH???

Dah.....here are some of the pics that i had been promised to upload for a long long time~
but, yes! I'M LAZY.
  sorry singser, jane.

be Jane's model for her bridal exam last.....few month ago!!! haha~
can feel my laziness?


a picture before exam =P


danar...first make-up done! hehe
how it is? I quite like it actually.....the "hair" i mean~ 
I wondering how long for me to keep my hair this long?? 
1 or 2 year probably? ish........


this is night make-up if i not mistaken.
girl friends say thick make-up doesn't suit me, coz it look so weird!!!
and yea.....I'm totally AGREE!!! 
Coz my face look damn cacat here!! hehe.

That's all.....!

.......................................................................................

Here....my little Levine again!
I'm sure some of u start miss her rite?
she is getting adorable and EVIL too.

she start singing and learning spelling....
but still.....dun know how to speak properly yet! 
swt kao kao!! 

I guess she got languages problem actually.
coz we speak english to her, nanny speak malay, grandma speak cantonese, dad speak hokkien, and we all speak mandarin in house! 
wth????? 

and now u all know why i can't speak good mandarin, english, malay nor hokkien?
yeah.... shud thanks to my multi languages family. sigh!

Some random photos of her........


kawaii~

curiousity


emo


noob or innocent?


well....this is totally LAN CI. 
haha

 
till then.
xoxo


No comments: