Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Intel Conference


I'm back.....was busying wif my assignments and work recently. sob sob
everyone was worrying about economic crisis right now...but i found that there are so many events are running on!!!! But too bad....my final is coming!! 
so IS time to study!

and MY GOSH~ last weekend was so cool! 
sing k, clubbing, went fiesta, and etc.
and the most important thing was.... "someone" is here ^^
was chilling from morning till midnite......but no pic taken =X

Working at Intel Conference yesterday....
A Southeast Asia Government Economic Forum
what i need to do is.........
sitting at the registration counter and took attendance to the guests who attended.
SUPER LAME~~~~~!

Name list
there are only 29 Guests name to tick.....swt!
(Intel is so kind....pay me there just to tick 29 names) 

 
door gift by Intel (Pendrive)

2 swallow eyes gal without uniform!
The forum start at 8am and we are required to ready at 6am in the Hotel.
and guess wat???  6am is just the right time for me to go bed usually.
Kill me pls~

Jocelyn

is ME ^^V
well well....this is my over sizes uniform.
Sigh.....! 

My partner.....a friendly and nice gal.
will be work together at the coming PC Fair too.

last camwhore =)

Till then......xoxo

No comments: