Tuesday, February 3, 2009

1st day - CNY 09


HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR TO ALL OF U ~~~~~

I'm sure most of u have a great wonderful holidays wif your family and friends rite? ^^
Errr....same to me too even though it was a little bit boring compare to last few years. and my Angpaos is getting less....sobsob~

and well, i think is time for me to update my half dead blog again!!! Someone had steal most of my time recently...ehem~ u know who u are right!!!
My panda eyes is getting more and more serious bcoz of u. sob sob~
But...i like to spend my time wif u...who care rite? =P
So.....just blame the "people" if u think i am slow recently.


First day of cny, as usual... will go to Esther house for gambling, gambling and still gambling, hehe^^ all "kiao gui"! We went there everynite until she leave to holidays at 5th day of cny. swt! Feel sorry to your parents la! keke.


Esther house.
top left: Steph, Ally, Money, Lily, Tifa, Esther and Me =)


hehe...nite time.
Go sing k wif all of them again.

FGS Dong Zen Temple CNY Lantern & Flora Festival
Yoyo...i think alot of people will quite familiar wif this temple right if u are staying around the klang valley.
Do a visited wif mum and nieces before CNY.
(visited for xx times wif xx peoples for every year, sign!)

Moo MOo~~~ Cow year.
Sponsor by Dutch Lady

nice sakura



hehe....i like this. Romantic =X


temper

Astro and MY FM live countdown for CNY.
Crowded + raining cats and dogs ! Sign


little Levine @ Dutch Lady advertisement board.


wat she looking at?? @@

till here....to be continue.
xoxo

No comments: