Thursday, January 22, 2009

22nd Birthday (Part 2)


Fullhouse @ Ara Damansara

Hohooo~~
my "jungle" friends.......finally went to the town during my birthday. lol
thanks for the sacrificed and pampered.....i know u guys purposely did this for me.
For the 1st time!!!!! Thanks all of u ~ ~
muackz muackz

Finally!
My 1st proper cake from all of u.....for the 16 yrs friendship~ lol

right: ally, Money, tiffa, Me, Hen, Lily, esther


esther, steph

brand-new tiffa wif curly hair
sweet =)

haha......been reserved by someone!
sorry for posting this chubby pic....but it look greatz wif the smile ~
like it.

shy shy...being in the spotlight by u guys!

Me, Hennie




danar~




my fish and chips =)



oh gosh...i have to officially introduce this gal.

Lily
the noiser + louder + notier + rudeness gal in the world.
but FUNNY. Everyone agree wif this? lol


lily, esther, steph
telling story again AND again~
My radio station friend...esther! there is nothing tat can run out from her ears






Friendship forever =)




my childhood buddies. steph




swt.....she out of mind! Steph's dad are too attractive.


2 biatch!!


(12am, 17 January 2009)
hehe^^ is time!
I'm officially 22 years old.


singing bithday song~


all of us =)



again...strawberry ^^


aaaaaaa~~~




yum yum~


love you guys =)

the most suitable spec for both of us.
reason: can cover our cacat eyes nicely.



Reply-ing msg to those who "heartful"


stupid~ but this is me =)


cute bicycle. love it ~
anyone wan to buy me this? lol

haha....look at her.
she looks like ready to steal it for me =)
touching @.@


ahh....White Roses~
craving for!


oh well...i feel myself look like a drugs addicted in this pic.
can anyone tell me why?


her devil wings....hahaha!




Not bad! got potential to be....


Oi....wake up steph!
i think she missing someone. swt!

oh well....is time to go~
thanks for everything and wat u gals had did for me =)
i will REMEMBER IT...dun worry! lol

always love u

xoxo

No comments: