Friday, November 28, 2008

All i wish for Christmas




Snow at Christmas is something I secretly hope for each year. But....it would never happens in Malaysia forever! I always feel excited when Christmas is coming. I don't know if it is me or everyone else but I enjoyed the time with my friends and family during christmas.....and of coz christmas is the most romantic festival among the year for me =)

Last week, was my most terrible week....sort of events was happening at the same time....tired x 10 times.......while this week......is going to be another stress week for me.....FINAL EXAM! But somehow, i still can't concentrate myself.....my heart still swinging.....I'm craving for alcoholic.....craving for party.....craving for holidays.....craving for dreams....and also, craving for the little devil

xoxo Daphne

No comments: