Saturday, November 15, 2008

Craving for bigger closet


Today.....I cleaned my closet and tried to get rid of all the things that I don't need anymore and clothes that i haven't worn in the past two years. But sadly.....I didn't manage to clear them......throw or not throw? i got NO IDEA.....sign.....who knows it will be useful or need it one day right? erghhhh~ But still, force myself to throw some of them no matter how.......sob sob......or else, i got no place to store my new clothes in anymore!

or i STOP SHOPPING?

wondering.....CAN I??


clothes that taken out from my boxes and try to fit into my closet.....
wth......i know its messy

my terrible closet.....*slap*
both are messy + pack....sign!
how i going to store them?
headache x 10


same to the cosmetic......
wondering which i actually using?
less than 10 of them i think.....but how about the other?
should i throw them as well? sign.......



But not to this...my lovely perfumes =)
eventhough i cant finish all of them actually!


and lastly....the most useless things for me.

skin and hair care thingy....
i did apply them...but less then seldom as u all know~
the laziest me!
Some are presents, free gifts, and few are buy by my own......
but these are too much 4 me !!

p/s: I just dont understand why gals like to spend money on something eventhough they don't really need the things actually~~
same to me too...just cant control....!


and turn out.....one of my xmas wishlist from mum is....
Maybe just something like this....keke^^
................................................

..................................

.....................

..........

....

..


A bigger closet???
lol.....should be too greedy i know ^^
I'm juz joking anyway.....bluek =P

but i really madly wish for it =)
same to every gals rite?
don't u think so?? ^^

xoxo



No comments: