Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Simply blog

Currently is 2:42am in the morning,
blogging abit while waiting for Noobric preparing his presentation,
this little boy always doing last minutes works...!!
sign!!!!!

The only thing that i can do is
wish u All the best and Good luck noobric~
Today, now, present, currently
is my first week and second days of my holidays...
hehe...i'm happy =p
do enjoy my life and so on on~
coz

Everyone is baccccck~
and my life start turn to be like previous again,
on9, chatting, clubbing, shopping + gossip
still remain the same.
juz loving it even though i felt tired sometimes.
Karen is the one who make my life happening all the time,
teach me how to be a bad gal and bla bla bla....
muahahaha...RIGHT?? jk jk

but still hav 2 thxs her for giving me d chance 2 meet d "champion"
a champion come from a Perfect World
agree wif me my dear? lol~
CHAMPION CHAMPION CHAMPION
WE LOVE CHAMPION~

No comments: