Thursday, July 24, 2008

Good Morning


MORNING
to everyone...wakakaka!
First time wake up in the EARLY morning and updated my blog~

unbelievable rite?
Guess wat?? My eyes start open itself when the time is around 9 recently.
i cant go back to sleep again no matter how hard i try~
this is WHY i am here now...lol
damn it....

but, i like the way, make me feel fresh and good mood at the beginning of the day!
even i slept at 4am yesterday nite! sob sob....
well, there r alot of things to upload since after my final...kekeke!
but, i am too lazy to upload now...coz is damn ALOTTTT!!
nxt time k?


Juz finish 2 assignments for my beloved steph...and oso for the noobric e yesterday.
enjoying doing steph's assignment since it was my hobby...hehe!
but for noobric e assignment....
it really kill my eyes since i need to read alot of articles from net.
but this is not the worst, the worst thing is,
I NEED YOUR TOPIC PLS???????

Be responsible abit when ppl is helping u wokay?? =P
(coz i hate last minute work?) arghhh~

Anyway, KAREN IS COMING BACK in the few more hours later..
I miss u soooooooooo much my dear~~ cant wait to see u tonite!!!!
hahaha~
my happening life will be ALIVE again....
hohoho~
therefore, don't forget our date tonite ya.
SEE U SOON


***xoxo***




No comments: