Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Coba, Esther 21st, Convo, Intiball 08

Hehe....everything jz getting better and better.
Thanks god for giving me this~
THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!!
I LOVE U wei~~~~ muackz
well, where should i start??
Let's start with.......

Coco Banana @ Sunway Pyramid


Enjoyed the nite even thought the place are quite abit sucks i can say!!!
But still, thanks 4 all of them by reducing my loneliness that nite (I'm freaking bored at home actually).
especially the sweet talker "Zhuan" for fetching me from far far away!!
Thanks u so much x 100 times



Zhuan, my boy going to kill u if he see this pic!! LOL~
coz it looks like u hugging me from behind...swt swt!!


Our ladies of the nite
Me, Pei Jun, Nichola and Fuiyee


Snapshot in the toilet....hehe!
******************
Esther 21st Birthday @ Zhen Zhen Hao, Bukit Tinggi

Last Friday, celebrated our Prefect Girl 21st Birthday!!
Lol~ not to say perfect actually,
Coz she still owe some that every youngster should have!!
which is .....shhh!! hehe~

But for me, everything that u had is MORE THAN ENOUGH~
coz u got everything that people chasing for their whole life... rite??
so...i dont think u will sad for it?? or shouldn't!! LOL~~

Happy 21st Birthday to u!!! muaxkz


cover the plastic bag to her own head!
Lol~ she got a little bit high i think~


Like this pic....coz she smile happily!!!

These are my Forever best 8.
Kindergarden - Primary - high skool - college
***************************
Hanguan's Convo @ Nikko Hotel, KL


Congratz!!
as your dad said
unexpected u can went through your study till double degree!!
LOL~

Lissy, Ann, Lydia, Regyn, Frena, HG and Johan
Congratulation to all of u!!
When is my TURNNNN??


Trying to snap my boy in front of stage,
but i am sitting too far...swt!
Cant even see the words of Uni of Tech Sydney.

and finally...this is the only pic that i took wif him!!
Gosh....I look so messy and LISTLESS~~~

This should thanks 2 him for being so CARING!! Let me wait for him at his home till the midnite before the day, and him, enjoying singing K wif his beloved friends outside, somemore, he dont even give me a call saying that he will come back late. End up, dont wan to wait and throw the key into the mail box and go sleep myself!! Such a good gf act!! hahaha!! And the nxt morning, he woke up late and rushed like a monkey there, still not the worst!! The worst thing is, he can even forget to wake me up until he was ready to go out from the house. WTF!!!! He dont even tell me the time when we need to go!!!! And, when i ask him why go home so late yesterday nite since he know i am waiting at home??
He say: Oh, i forgot!
Zzzzzzzzzz

************************

Intiball 2008 @ Eastin Hotel


Our sexy gal "Miss Iris"


This is wild "Nichola"


My beloved friends from Inti college.
Me, Yen, Iris and Fuiyee


Trying to bully Dennis!

Our sweet princess "Yen"
She dont feel well on that day
fewer + cough + flu (pity gal)
but u still look so pretty my dear!!



This is cute Pei Jun.

HweeLing and Pei Jun


Nichola and Hwee Ling


Pity gal Yen and sexy Iris


well....that's all for Intiball 2008!

No regret and disappointed for this time, met alot of friends and have alot of fun too!
There are still some pics wif other cameras, but i don't think i will going to post them up coz i look so fat nowadays!!! I MUZ START DIET!! I don't know why, this is the first time i found myself really get FAT!! My face become more chubby or can be described as "ROUND"!!
arghhh~

***xoxo***


No comments: