Monday, June 30, 2008

The day b4 Singapore


Know a new friend "Zhi Xiang" from eric,
a fun, playful, caring + gentleman guy.

As i wish, finally we went to sing K last friday.
First time go sing k wif my little Karen, eric, kai xiang and Justin.

Zen Japanese Restaurant @ Sunway Pyramid





"Zhi Xiang" and Eric


A lamest friend from my college "Justin"


Group pic of the day!!

********************************

Maison @ KL
Nite, went to Maison wif Kaixiang and Eric.
i dont really enjoy that nite as well,

coz there was an event so called
"I LOVE TRANCE"
I don't love trance at all,
and eventually it spoiled all my mood of that nite!

somemore,

i dont really feel well + tiring + the nxt morning,

we need to go s'pore again!!!
Therefore,
we came back abit early than usual,
and waiting for my little karen
which still enjoying her farewell party at the other side!!

but this is gal was DRUNK!!!
and end up......!



This is not happening at all!


Deng!! I dont love Trance!



No comments: